SYMETRIX Styrpanel med LED-skala och ratt, 2-kanaler, vit
ARC Wall Panels
• User Control of Symetrix DSP Systems
• Flexible and Extensible
• Easy to Install Using CAT5/6 Cabling
• Easy to Program Using Composer
ARC (Adaptive Remote Controls)
Why ARC’s are better: One true test of a sound system is how easily end-users can operate it. Symetrix has developed the ARC series of wall panels for easy end user control of Symetrix DSP systems. ARC’s handle music source selection, volume control, paging control, room combining, and much more. Flexible and modular, they can be mixed and matched to provide any and every acoustic space with optimum user control.
• Rotary encoder with pushbutton, typically controlling volume.
• 8-segment LED ladder indicates relative levels.
• Additional LEDs indicating selected active control.
• Idle mode for LED dimming in light sensitive environments.
• Hardware lockout pins for installer provided key switch.
• Available in gray, white, and black.
• Single-gang Decora faceplate, mounts in North American electrical box.
The ARC-K1e features a push-button rotary encoder providing simple control of one or two parameters (typically volume) in the Symetrix DSP hardware. An 8-segment LED ladder provides instant user feedback, clearly indicating relative levels. Two additional LEDs illuminate to show which of the two controls is active.
ARC-K1e has an idle mode option for dimming in light-sensitive environments. Hardware lockout pins support an installer supplied key switch. Furnished with a white single gang Decora® faceplate the ARC-K1e fits in single gang US wall boxes (sold separately) for in-wall or surface mount applications.