CUE 4.3" Touchscreen Network Keypad
The tapCUE-4 is a wired network touch-screen keypad for tabletop or onwall installation. It offers a modern design with a 4.3” color LCD display and a slim plastic enclosure. It is a convenient and affordable control panel for any meeting room. The touch-screen keypad can be easily configured for up to 32 keys divided into up to 4 pages. Each button can contain an icon, a caption and an indicator. There are several types of buttons available - pushbutton, repeat and toggle. Page backgrounds, buttons, icons, captions and labels can be color-coded.
The unit only works with the controller or touch panel. Configuration is very simple and is done by setting the driver properties in Cue Visual Composer (CVC). The appropriate drivers are part of the CVC installation and the complete tapCUE-4 setup is described in the CVC help. The unit can be installed on a table or on a wall. Accessories for both types of installation are supplied with the unit as standard. Single cable Ethernet connection provides easy network integration. The unit is equipped with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
• Touch-screen network keypad with user-defined layout
• 4.3” active color LED illumination display
• Projected capacitive touch overlay
• Max. 32 buttons divided into max. 4 pages
• Page navigation using bottom or side menu
• Page layout with 4, 6 or 8 buttons, label for each page
• Caption, icon and indicator in each button
• Ready for different language versions of user interface texts
• Various button types - pushbutton, repeat, toggle
• Programmable bargraph on each page
• User defined colors for page background, buttons, texts, icons, etc.
• Simple configuration using Cue Visual Composer driver properties
• Single cable Ethernet connection with PoE
• Slim plastic enclosure
• Edge-to-edge front glass
• Tabletop or on-wall installation