BLUESOUND Networked Streaming Stereo Amplifier
The Bluesound Professional B160S networked streaming stereo amplifier is a complete solution for a commercial music installation. The B160S combines a high-quality stereo amplifier with a BluOS enabled network music player. The B160S’s HybridDigital™ amplifier section provides 2 x 60W of power into 8Ω – plenty for most small/medium spaces and thermostatic fan cooling provides for reliable operation in commercial environments. The amplifier technology is highly energy efficient and also has a standby mode consuming only 6W of power.
The form factor of the B160S allows it to be mounted individually vertically or horizontally on or under shelves or tables or on walls. Up to six B160S units can be mounted side-by-side in a 3U space in a rack using the optional RM160 rack mounting shelf for a compact 12-channel system with six independent or group zones.
• A complete stereo solution for commercial installations
• Integration with local network content storage
• PC/Mac, iOS/Android and third-party control
• Security preventing unauthorized control
• Flexible and unlimited grouping of zones within a BluOS system
• Streaming via ethernet for increased reliability
• USB input for replay from local connected drives
• 2 x 60W (8Ω) HybridDigital™ energy-efficient amplification
• 6W standby mode
• Flexible mounting options including mounting of 6 x BS160S in a 3U rack space using the optional RM160 rack mounting shelf
Easily Create Branded Environments
With hardware that supports nearly unlimited zones of audio and a natively-integrated commercially-licensed music streaming service in SoundMachine, Bluesound Professional makes easy work of creating branded environments for your clients.
Plays Nicely with Others
Standard rack sizes and a wide range of standard inputs and outputs means that installation is quick and simple. The ecosystem’s modular design allows it to work seamlessly as an audio system on its own, or with audio components from other brands.
Add Audio Streaming to Existing or New Installations
Bluesound Professional’s decentralized processing capabilities gives designers and installers maximum flexibility to add audio streaming to installations, whether existing or new.
Easy to Configure
Self-discovery makes set-up and configuration painless, as Bluesound Professional players placed onto the same network will find each other automatically. A few taps on the intuitive icons in the BluOS Controller app will group players to create zoned audio content and lock-out unauthorized users.