BLUESOUND 8-Channel Power Amplifier
The Bluesound Professional A860 is a high quality 8-channel power amplifier for use in commercial installations. This 2U amplifier provides 50W x 8 at 8Ω, 60W x 8 at 4Ω or 120W at 8Ω per pair of channels in bridged mode. A standby mode can be triggered remotely or automatically for low power consumption when not in use. A global input can be assigned to multiple outputs and global and local output facilitate multiple amplifier installations. Thermostatically controlled fans ensure trouble-free operation in a wide range of conditions.
• 8 channels of high-quality amplification
• Balanced line inputs for commercial use
• Automatic or remotely triggered standby mode for 0.5W low power consumption
• Thermostatically controlled low noise fans ensure reliable operation
• Global balanced input routable to multiple outputs
• Pass-through global and local balanced line level outputs for multi-amplifier installations
• Compact 2U rack-mount form factor
• Indicators for amplifier and channel status
Easily Create Branded Environments
With hardware that supports nearly unlimited zones of audio and a natively-integrated commercially-licensed music streaming service in SoundMachine, Bluesound Professional makes easy work of creating branded environments for your clients.
Plays Nicely with Others
Standard rack sizes and a wide range of standard inputs and outputs means that installation is quick and simple. The ecosystem’s modular design allows it to work seamlessly as an audio system on its own, or with audio components from other brands.
Add Audio Streaming to Existing or New Installations
Bluesound Professional’s decentralized processing capabilities gives designers and installers maximum flexibility to add audio streaming to installations, whether existing or new.
Easy to Configure
Self-discovery makes set-up and configuration painless, as Bluesound Professional players placed onto the same network will find each other automatically. A few taps on the intuitive icons in the BluOS Controller app will group players to create zoned audio content and lock-out unauthorized users.