Draper Euroscreen Frame Vision Edgeless FlexGrey Projektorduk, 16:10, 250x156
The Frame Vision is Euroscreen’s largest permanently tensioned projection screen; available up to 420 cm width. The surface is stretched on the reverse of the 10 cm wide black aluminium frame which provides an attractive and powerful black framework to the projected image. The Vel-Tex® option is highly recommended to obtain an even greater viewing experience. The frame puts equal tension on each part of the viewing surface and the flexible screen surface can be adjusted into three different channels to ensure optimal flatness. The frame profiles are easily assembled and easy-mounted wall brackets are included for a trouble- free installation onto the wall.
The Vel-Tex® option is a true black, velvety textile covering on all of the frame parts. Not only does the Vel-Tex® give the screen a more luxurious impression and conceals all trace of joints in the frame; it is also more forgiving to any incorrect adjustment of the projected image since every small edge of the images beyond the inner frames are visually absorbed by the Vel-Tex®. At the same time it helps to cut reflection from surroundings lights.
Pliable matt grey surface which provides excellent flat viewing area and superb colour rendition (colour temp. 6565 K). Full HD and 8K compliant. It diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle.
The black-backed FlexWhite M1 presents same high quality features, and in addition to its M1 fire resistant rating also allows less light to pass through from behind the screen.
• Format: 16:10
• Screen Size (WxH cm): 250x156
• Viewing Area (WxH cm): 250x156
• Gain: 1.0 • Viewing Angle: 180° • Thickness: 0.42 mm
• Provides excellent flatness
• Superb colour rendition
• Full HD and 8K compliant
• Choose FlexGrey M1 with black backing for less light passing through
• Option for fixed frame and Tab Tension screens
• Please note: The surface is sensitive to heat and are not suitable as black-out, or sun protection. Do not install close to heat sources like radiators, amplifiers or turned on TV-sets.