SYMETRIX Symnet-modul USB-interface
USB Audio Card :1×1, 2×2, and 8×8 Modes
• Adds up to 16 channels of USB audio I/O to a Radius DSP, or up to 64 channels to an Edge DSP, bridging computer-based soft codecs or recording and playback software to the expansive Dante™ network audio ecosystem.
• Multiple distinct modes of operation including two speakerphone modes for conferencing, along with a 2×2 and 8×8 line I/O mode for multitrack recording and playback.
• Speakerphone and 2×2 line modes are class 1 USB (driverless) for quick and problem free plug-and-play connectivity and provide the ability to utilize a soft codec’s AEC or disable it in favor of Symetrix’ award-winning AEC.
• 8×8 line I/O mode utilizes Class 2 USB. Windows drivers are included.
• A high-retention Type B USB connection provides a robust and standard direct connection between the DSP and computer.