RDL Dante -> Hörlursförstärkare, 3,5mm jack, volymkontroll, PoE
SF-NH1 Network to Stereo Headphone Amplifier
The SF-NH1 is a headphone amplifier that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo headphone output with front-panel level adjustment. The output connects through a stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack. Each channel provides 100 mW into 100 ohms for a network digital audio level of 0 dBFS. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-NH1 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-NH1 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-NH1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
• Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to a Stereo Headphone
• Output on Professional Quality 3.5 mm stereo MINI Jack
• Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
• Front-Panel Output Level Control
• Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
• Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
• High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analogue Conversion
• Legendary RDL Analogue Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
• LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
• Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
• Equipped for SysFlex™ Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting