SYMETRIX Premium expansionsenhet, 4in/4ut, Dante-gränssnitt
xIO Stage 4x4
The cost-effective xIO Stage 4x4 increases a system’s analog input and output channel capacity resulting in a reduction in overall price per channel. Designed exclusively for use with Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP units, each of the four XLR analog inputs’ parameters (5 gain levels, phantom power) and four XLR analog outputs’ parameters (mute), along with bus assignments, are configured using Symetrix Composer open architecture software. xIO Stage 4x4 set up is logical and fast with no requirement to use third-party software; there are no mechanical switches or circuit board jumpers to set. Systems are simpler, cost less and have fewer potential points of failure. The industrial design is ideal for mounting into an 8”x8”x4” electrical enclosure.
• Audio input (A/D), output (D/A) expander for Symetrix systems that capitalizes on the surplus DSP of a Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP unit to bring overall system costs down.
• 4 mic/line inputs, including +48 VDC phantom power, and 4 line outputs with the industry leading performance specifications of Radius NX, Edge and Prism DSPs.
• Configured with Symetrix Composer. No third-party software, archaic DIP switches, or complicated front panel menus.
• Network audio expansion using Dante protocol over standard IT networks. Ultralow latency.
• Mounts in standard 8”x8”x4” electrical enclosure.