RDL Format-A Interface, Bluetooth, väggmont., rostfri stål
Wall-Mounted Bluetooth® Audio Format-A Interface
• Bluetooth Audio Input for Installed Sound System
• Intuitive Single Button Pairing with LED Status Indication
• Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
• Customize the Module ID Name and Programming Password through the Bluetooth Connection
• Sends Received Bluetooth Audio to RDL Format-A Receivers
• Mono Summed or Stereo Audio Input Mode is Switch-Selectable on Rear Panel
• Rear-Panel Switch Selects which RJ45 Pair (A, B or C) is Fed in Mono Summed Mode
• Daisy-Chain up to Three D SERIES-BT1A modules to One Format-A Receiver in Mono Mode
• Remotely Powered through Twisted Pair Cable
• Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through on RJ45 Jacks
The D SERIES-BT1A modules are Bluetooth audio receiving modules compatible with RDL® Format-A twisted pair receivers. When paired with a compatible Bluetooth enabled device, the module receives stereo audio from the Bluetooth source. The stereo signal is sent through two Format-A pairs to any RDL Format-A receiver. A stereo/mono switch set by the installer permits summed mono audio to be sent over one switch-selected pair to the Format-A receiver.
If set for stereo operation, an additional Format-A source (set to Pair A) may be daisy chained with the D SERIES-BT1A to a three-pair Format-A receiver. If set for mono operation, up to three D SERIES-BT1A modules may be daisy chained to a single three-pair Format-A receiver. Connections between Format-A modules and Format-A receivers use standard CATx cable with RJ45 connectors.
The D SERIES-BT1A modules are powered from the Format-A receiver. The installer can customize the module name and programming password through the Bluetooth connection using a smartphone, computer or tablet terminal program. These modules feature studio-quality circuits and analog filters to provide audio performance exceeding expectations from consumer interface technologies. High performance, simplicity of operation and efficiency of installation make RDL the best value in professional Bluetooth interfaces.