RDL Network -> Audio Interface - Dante
Network to Audio Interface
• Converts Four Dante Network Audio Signals to Balanced Analog
• Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
• Each Output Switch-Selectable for Mic or Line Level
• Normal (-20 dBFS) Line-Level Output is +4 dBu with 20 dB Headroom
• Microphone Output Level is Attenuated 50 dB
• Each Output is Protected Against Phantom Voltage up to 48 Vdc
• Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
• Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
• High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
• Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
• LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
• Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) or external 24 Vdc
• Mounts on a Microphone Stand using an RDL SF-MSM1
The AV-NL4 is a line-level interface that converts four Dante network audio channels to four balanced audio outputs on XLR connectors. Each channel provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -20 dBFS. Each output is equipped with a selector to set the output to line level or attenuate the output by 50 dB to mic level. Special software is not required to configure the module. The AV-NL4 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The AV-NL4 may be powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately. The AV-NL4 is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The AV-NL4 will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an AV-NL4, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply. Valid power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The AV-NL4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for use on stage or in studio, or mounted to any flat surface. For fixed installations, mounting brackets are included. The chassis is designed to protect the front panel slide switches from accidental damage. This full-featured AV-PAK product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations.