AtteroTech 128-kanalig Dante/AES67 Audio Monitor, 1RU
Dante™/AES67 Rackmount Audio Monitor
The DM1 is a rackmount networked audio monitor for confidence monitoring of networked audio and local sources at the rack via headphones or through the integrated speakers. The DM1 has 2 modes of network audio monitoring: Standard and Extended.
Standard mode features monitoring of any of the 32 channels assigned to the Dante™ / AES67 receiver inputs. Extended mode allows subscription based monitoring of up to 128 channels loaded to the DM1 using the unIFY Control Panel Software. In both modes, audio may be selected for monitoring by the user via the front panel controls. The DM1 also features AES3 digital outputs for connectivity to full range powered speakers or amplifiers and 2 channels of analog I/O for local source monitoring and network connectivity.
• Supports easy monitoring of 32 Dante™ channels in standard monitoring mode and 128 subscription based monitoring channels in extended mode
• Transmits local analog audio channels and selected monitor audio channel to Dante™
• Supports Dante™/AES67 Interoperablity Mode
• Easily assignable front panel headphone and integrated speakers for confidence monitoring applications.
• Integrated power supply with optional external supply for applications requiring redundant power requirements
• Integrated SFP ports for direct connection to fiber for long haul signal extension applications
• SFP Ports can double as switched connections in both redundant and switched operation to minimize the need for external network switches