OPUS Windows Intercom System
The OP-6507 is an audio intercom allowing clear conversations when communications are altered by the presence of double glazing, security screen, or other counter security systems.
It makes conversation easier for hard of hearing people struggling to understand clearly a conversation partner wearing a mask.
Paired with a DCL20 loop amplifier, the OP-6507B makes reception desks more accessible for hearing-impaired people. Hearing aid users, will be able to hear and communicate easily, even in noisy environments.
Designed to be use in any situation involving personal communication at a counter, booth or office.
• Duplex Class D Amplifier
• Ultra compact Design
• Speaker and microphone on surface • With (OP-6507B) or without induction loop (OP-6507)
• Three different scene modes (noise/standard/quiet)
• Analog output on the interface to record conversations
• DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
• Norms • Certified CE, ROHS & WEEE • EN 60118-4 ( OP-6505B only)