AtteroTech 4 Zone IP Paging interface, Dante/AES67
Dante™/AES67 Wall mount 4-Button Paging Interface
The Zip4 is a 4-button IP Paging interface that addresses the unique communications needs of large sporting venues, airport terminals, train stations, conventions centers, and corporate facilities.
• Paging Audio Interface - IP audio can be routed over a Dante™ or AES67 network from the Zip4 to a DSP or other Paging Management System (PMS) controller to distribute paging audio.
• Rugged Design - The faceplate is constructed of solid brushed aluminum and a front panel RJ-45 jack serves as the PTT microphone input with a panel mounted cable strain relief for a reliable mic connection while offering simple installation and replacement.
• Simple User Control - Zone or Group selection and zone status identification is easily performed via the backlit keypad
• Wall mount design - The Zip4 installs seamlessly into a standard 2 Gang US wall box or rework bracket. The Zip4 is also available in a 3-gang form factor (Zip4-3G) with optional accessories for deskmounting and use with a gooseneck microphone.
• Q-SYS Integration - Integrates directly with Q-SYS PA Router running on a QSC Core series DSP with a dedicated Zip4 control plugin for Q-SYS Designer.
3rd Party Integration
The Zip4 control protocol is available on our 3rd Party Integration resources page for enabling control integration with other control systems and DSP audio processing platforms.
The Zip4 and Zip4-3G were designed for use in the following venues where requirements for networked audio paging provide effective solutions.
• Airport Paging
• Mass Transit Hubs
• Convention Centers
• Corporate, Retail and Hospitality Facilities
• Large Sporting Venues